Senior Finance Manager
£45k + share options + benefits
A rapidly growing, disruptive ed-tech software company are looking for an experienced Senior Finance Manager to come on board and hit the ground running. You must be a smart and forward-thinking person with a hands on approach. You will be the main point of contact for all finance and tax related matters within the company. Only apply if you have confidence in setting up processes and communicating at all levels of the business. The role will grow in line with the business and there will be opportunities to progress further down the line. This is a unique and newly created role due to the expansion of the company.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Posting monthly journals
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage daily accounting; the AP and AR processes
- Measure and monitor KPIs
- Manage and consolidate all company reporting, including preparation of the board and KPI reporting
- Preparation of budgets and re-forecasts, including scenario planning
- Cash flow management
- VAT reporting and annual tax returns
- Interact with HMRC, bank and external consultants
- Manage cap table revisions and share option scheme amendments
- Degree from a top tier university
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), or finalist
- Previous experience in a similar role in a small team
- Ideally experience within a fast growing organisation
- Ability to translate financial information into a narrative that promotes decision-making
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to get involved in a business at a very exciting time where they are growing rapidly and offering share options.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.