My Client, a Dynamic Marketing Company in London, are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to over see their International Finances on a temporary basis (Contract).
- Responsible for the overall success of the financial statement close and oversees the general accounting functions, including balance sheet and income statement analysis to ensure integrity of the financial information as well as review of key account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Work closely with International Managers to advise/assist on key business decisions, understand business and/or finance workflows.
- Assist in expansion in new markets.
- Work with the international and corporate teams to develop reporting packages to satisfy and support statutory reporting and audits.
- Coordinate work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records.
- Assist with global transfer pricing, inter-company, foreign currency translations.
- Liaise with tax and legal departments within the company on various matters such as compliance, appointments and registered offices.
- Work closely with the Corporate Finance team at headquarters for standardisation and consistent application in accordance with company policies.
- Responsible for the proper implementation and functioning of appropriate internal controls and processes under the Sarbanes Oxley framework.
- Train & mentor department staff and ensure appropriate prioritisation of day-to-day responsibilities and project work.
- Will have direct management responsibility for 2 staff accountants.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or eqivalent.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and internal controls required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandatory.
- Ability to work collaboratively across department functions.
- Proficient in Oracle or a large ERP system as well as Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in the advertising and/or technology industry a plus.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.