A global entertainment giant is currently seeking a qualified Senior Finance Manager, ideally with big 4 audit training, to join them on a 9 month interim assignment based at their office in London.
Reporting into the Finance Director and working in a wider team of 15 your key duties would include:
- Management of the statutory audit process, including planning, fieldwork and finalisation, through liaison with big 4 auditors, business unit finance teams, Group Tax and senior management
- Review of draft statutory accounts and all related documentation
- Liaison with Legal regarding legal issues
- Liaison with Group Tax team on all aspects of tax reporting and preparation of quarterly tax forecasts
- Management and review of VAT payments
- Assistance in a project to reconcile and settle participation's
- Review and settlement of intercompany balances
- Liaison with shared delivery centres with regard to journal postings and reporting deliverables
- Management of banking and treasury requests, including update of bank mandates and closure of bank accounts
- Preparation of dividend proposals as applicable
- Management and development of 2 direct reports
This is an excellent opportunity for a big 4 qualified Finance Manager looking to secure experience in entertainment.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.