Handle have a Fantastic Opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join an Established Media Brand in London. The Senior Finance Manager will work closely with the head office in US and across the EMEA teams, supervising and mentoring one other accountant in the team.Responsible for forecasting, planning, reporting, financial policy and controls, project support, and statutory reporting this is an excellent opportunity:
- Supervisor and mentor the corporate reporting team
- Analysing and clearly communicating underlying financial and non-financial data to provide relevant insight for business decisions
- Prepare/review/manage the monthly financial reporting close ensuring results accurately reflect the commercial position of the business
- Maintain strong relationships with all regions, business areas and corporate accounting
- Deliver accurate financial reporting for the business
- Responsible for monthly reporting review
- Improvement in networks reporting, closing out queries and acting as a problem solving facilitator
- Ad hoc advisor to senior management on EMEA wide commercial issues contributing to the development of functional/departmental/business strategies
- Assistant audit requests, engaging regularly with key finance contacts across the group in order to prepare.
- Implementation and integration of new business launches/acquisitions and transition to on-going financial management structures.
- Relationship manager for shared service centre covering problem resolution, outsourcing agreements for new businesses
- Oversight of statutory reporting process for UK entities
- Recruit, lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of direct reports, building a high calibre team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results
Qualifications and experience required:
- An experienced qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with ideally a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience in a similar role
- Substantial experience in a senior financial management role
- Media sector experience
- Experience in a global role, with experience at group level
- Knowledge and application of different territory accounting principles (UK and US GAAP)
Skill and abilities:
- Work in a dynamic and fast moving and changing environment, and manage multiple priorities.
- Establish and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Build, manage and work as an effective team.
- Read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial data
- Create, implement, evaluate and enhance internal control processes
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.