I am recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join a sports media business based in Central London.
Reporting into the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Preparation of month-end P&L reports; Head Office Balance Sheet reporting analysis; current and new business pipeline analysis
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure control of client budgets through regular reconciliation
- Ensure positive working capital management prompt processing of sales and purchase invoicing and effective WIP management.
- Control of Accrued and Deferred Revenue.
- Liaise with Business Affairs Director to progress efficiency reporting
- Year-end management and statutory reporting
- Liaise with external / internal auditors.
- Overseeing one team member.
The successful candidate will most likely be qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with 1-2 years of PQE.
You will receive a salary upto £60k plus an excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.