A world-famous Film and TV studio are now looking for an experienced Finance Manager with fantastic systems experience, to join their London office.
With ownership of production accounting, systems consolidation and a diverse range of subsidiaries within the business, this position will suit an outgoing candidate who genuinely enjoys improving systems efficiencies and liaising with senior stakeholders.
- To oversee all production accounting processes meeting company and government regulations
- To lead SOX compliance advisory and input to SOX programme for production processes
- To be the main colleague responsible for monitoring and improving systems practice across multiple subsidiaries
- To train others across the business concerning system implementation and improvement
- To lead new systems implementations and testing
- To manage future systems migrations
- Degree educated Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent)
- Previous entertainment/broadcast industry experience ideal, multinational company experience a must
- A collaborative manner with experience of working with outsourced/SSC colleagues preferred
- Strong knowledge of Navision, Excel, Visio and SAP
- Understanding of financial processes and ability to identify business and financial risks
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to business partner finance and non-finance colleagues including creative executives
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.