An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to work for a major entertainment business! The primary focus of this role is to work with the Finance teams to manage the financial planning, analysis, & reporting function for this division. This role will have a particular focus on planning and delivering on the 2019 budget.
- Partner with business leaders to drive performance and execute business strategies
- Lead annual budgeting process
- Lead financial forecasting
- Frequent senior leadership updates/presentations
- Identify and analyse relevant financial information to develop recommendations to support business decisions/initiatives/strategies
- Process Improvement (financial & operational)
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with extensive management experience. Knowledge of SAP and advanced Excel will also be beneficial
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.