An industry leader in film and TV production is currently seeking a qualified senior finance manager to join their Central London offices. You will lead the monthly accounting close process and support group forecasting, internal control and statutory and tax activities.
* Lead Monthly and Quarterly Reporting process:
-Oversight of HQ accounting, cash reporting, consultancy, distribution, AP/AR activities
-Review HQ actuals by title
-Review Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Prepare group consolidation of P&L and cash (and related packages)
-Quarterly actual package
-Quarterly forecast package
-Gross profit submission
* Liaise with Management reporting team and other departments within the business to obtain variance explanations and resolve issues
* Assist in determining accounting policy, process & technical accounting solutions for the group.
* Oversee the activities of a senior finance member
* Prepare group-wide reporting timetable
* Provide training for the group on finance processes, systems and reporting
* Group Intercompany reporting & treasury, funding and cashflow
* Assist Finance Director with maintaining Internal Control framework (including SOX) and transfer pricing structure
In order to be considered, you will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with relevant post qualified experience - ideally within media. Prior experience of US GAAP is highly beneficial whilst excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills are a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.