Handle have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Manager to join an Established Media Brand in London on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
The Senior Finance Manager will work across the EMEA FP&A Finance team and will be responsible for; forecasting, planning, reporting, financial policy and controls, project support, and statutory reporting:
- Consolidation of EMEA finance deliverables
- Prepare all budgets and forecasts, ensuring they accurately reflect the management teams' plans, targets and business strategies.
- Review of deliverables, including; trend analysis, variance analysis, investment monitoring, and forecasts across EMEA territories.
- Analysing and clearly communicating underlying financial and non-financial data to provide relevant insight for business decisions
- Prepare/review/manage the monthly financial reporting close ensuring results accurately reflect the commercial position of the business
- Maintain strong relationships with all regions, business areas and corporate accounting, as well as liaising with the Finance Business Partners across the Group.
- Own and drive improvements in budgeting, forecasting, systems and processes
- Deliver accurate financial reporting for the business
- Improvement in reporting, closing out queries and acting as a problem solving facilitator
- Ad hoc advisor to senior management on EMEA wide commercial issues contributing to the development of functional/departmental/business strategies
- Assist with implementation and integration of new business launches/acquisitions.
- Oversight of statutory reporting process for UK entities
- Supervisor and mentor one other accountant.
- Recruit, lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of direct reports, building a high calibre team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results.
Qualifications and experience required:
- An experienced qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience in a similar role; Ideally in an FP&A function, working with commercial teams
- Substantial experience in a senior financial management role
- Media sector experience is desirable
- Experience in a global role, with experience at group level
- Knowledge and application of group accounting principles
Skill and abilities:
- Work in a dynamic and fast moving and changing environment, and manage multiple priorities.
- Establish and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- Build, manage and work as an effective team.
- Read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial data
- Create, implement, evaluate and enhance internal control processes
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.