We are recruiting a Senior Finance Manager to join their growing finance team to help support the growth and the development of the business.
Since the business was created it has gone through exceptional year on year growth that has been highlighted by its cult success globally.
- Support Operational team in financial aspects of their roles & ensure trading is optimized through regular analysis of KPI's and results.
- Manage and review the production of the monthly Group consolidation to ensure results are reported in line with IFRS accounting standards and suitable treatment has been applied to form the basis for both internal and external results
- Responsibility for reviewing all legal entities within the Group as part of the consolidation process ensuring a good understanding of all key movements in non-trading entities
- Responsibility for the maintenance of the group Chart of Accounts including ensuring an appropriate approval process
- Ownership for all group accounting areas including tax, intercompany eliminations, consolidation adjustments, equity and any other group accounting matters as required
- Manage and drive forward the continued improvement and development of month-end consolidation and close process including production of control documents
- Review and assist in the production of share-based payment monthly actuals and forecasts, including assessment of new schemes and valuations
- Responsibility for monitoring and understanding changes in IFRS, FRC publications and Corporate Governance requirements
- Appropriate financial controls to be reviewed and improved
- VAT returns.
- Continual assessment and improvement of the analysis and reporting
- Other adhoc planning and analysis as required, in particular, to support the needs of directors & other business functions.
- Must be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must be degree Qualified
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.