An industry leading music business are currently seeking a qualified senior finance manager to head up a small team in a business critical position. You will assume responsibility for the day to day management of the finance team to ensure that the business complies with all statutory and management requirements. Based out of their Central London offices, you will be joining the business during a sustained period of growth and success.
- Ensure all financial information is recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee the production of account
- Oversee monthly and annual balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for company wide compliance with all VAT, Income Tax and PAYE requirements including returns and payments
- Monitor and review changes in tax legislation and manage the implementation of changes where necessary
- Oversee responsibility for the accounts payable function - identifying development areas and assuming responsibility for recruitment
- Responsible for the evaluation and analysis of existing policies, procedures and business processes with a view to improving
- Developing managers with leadership potential and providing support in the development of their reports
- Supporting the Management team in building financial awareness across the senior management community and wider organisation
In order to be considered for the position, you will have at least two years post qualified experience (ACA/ACCA) in a similarly challenging role. You will possess experience of building and managing relations with senior stakeholders whilst, from a technical perspective, you will also have experience of UK GAAP reporting and corporation tax. A passion for music is a positive!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.