An amazing temporary opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager to work with one of the most recognisable music business in the world! Reporting into the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis your key responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for P&L - accountability for P&L , responsible for all forecasting, budgeting and support to Senior Management in delivering budgeted profit for the year.
- Responsible for all month end processes including posting of all relevant journals, liaison with royalties, Central finance & WNS where appropriate and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Key to success in the role will be the ability to be a strong business partner to ensure the label controls marketing, A&R and variable costs, in addition to controlling overheads.
- Deal Analysis for all new artist/other contracts relevant to the label/s
- Review, control and analysis of all label overheads including ensuring that all label employees adhere to and comply with the T&E policy.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong communication and influencing skills. Obviously, due to the nature of the role, music industry experience would be preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.