An exclusive opportunity has become available for a Senior Finance Manager to join a global-leading Production business, in the heart of Central London.
The ideal candidate will be highly commercial and developed an understanding of accountancy and analysis and an advanced understanding of the production process
- Working with global production finance teams to ensure consistency in production reporting & analysis and enforcing best practices
- Partnering with Producers in strategic planning, providing general and specialised analysis
- Overseeing production finance, analysis and forecasting for the UK's portfolio of projects on a monthly and weekly reporting cycle.
- Development and management of UK production analysts
- Support producers in the bidding process of a project
- Manage team of analysts and oversee budget reporting. Work with global teams to ensure consistent reporting and streamlined workflow.
- Produce weekly portfolio report for local and global projects along with analysis.
- Oversee monthly local & global forecasting reports for projects remaining lifetime
- Assist production and executive production in managing budgets, cost & labour reports.
- Prepare cost analysis and other special reports as needed.
- Assist production with bidding for new projects as well as final financial vetting before bid goes to client.
- Work with legal to assure local & global contracts are in place, contractual terms are followed, and payment schedules are issued in accordance with best practices.
- Support strategic planning initiatives
- Oversee onboarding, coaching and training of UK Production analysts.
Required Skills / Technical Competencies
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with at least 5 year PQE
- Experience with IT applications such as Oracle (Oracle Projects.) TM1 experience a plus.
- Proven background in effectively dealing with multiple stakeholders
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.