Senior Finance Systems Analyst - Dynamics 365 User
Handle recruitment are working with a global fashion brand in search for a Dynamics 365 super-user. You will be responsible for the data integrity between systems and the maintenance of core financial systems.
- Act in an advisory to the Finance team, 3rd party solution providers, Finance Systems team
- Assist on system reconciliations Cash, Sales, Stock, P2P ensuring they are prepared and presented for review to Finance on a timely basis
- Document Change Requests, Interface Updates & Data Mapping changes
- Maintain well-documented solutions to Finance Business Requirements
- Advise on System Integration testing, User Acceptance testing and Training
- Manage the design and creation of Financial Reports
- Approve license allocation, User Profiles & Training material
- Experience of Dynamics is essential
- Advanced systems skills, including Excel, SQL, VBA
- Ideally exposure to one or more of the following systems: Merret, ReconArt, P2P, Micro strategy, Dynamics 365, Oracle, Concur
- Support & Development of Finance /ERP systems (essential)
- Exposure to systems implementation & process engineering
- Business and financial systems transformation
- 50k plus benefits
You will assist the Finance Systems Managers to provide excellent customer service to the Finance user community with the day-to-day operations of all financial & business applications and reporting. This is a great role for a super-user in Dynamics 365.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.