We at Handle are currently working with a fast growing media business based in Central London who are looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join them on a contract to permanent basis.
This is a newly formed role which has come about due to the exponential growth of the business in the last 12 months, it would report directly into the Group FC and will hold line management responsibility for an Accounts Assistant.
Duties would include:
- Managing the Group consolidation
- Managing the monthly and quarterly reporting process with particular emphasis on balance sheet and cash flow
- Manage the annual audit
- Lead the production and delivery of the group statutory accounts
- Managing group tax liaising with tax advisors as and when required
- Preparation of budget balance sheet and cash flow annually
- Weekly review of the short-term cash flow forecast
- Oversee bi-monthly supplier payment runs
- Assist in maintaining medium to long term financial forecasting
- Enhancing controls in all areas
- Responsibility for setting and managing company financial policy
- Any other ad hoc duties and projects
The ideal candidate for the role will be a fully qualified accountant from an audit background (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) who has then worked in industry in a financial reporting role. Staff management experience isn't essential, neither is previous experience in a group function (Though both would be beneficial!).
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.