A well-known global Entertainment business is now recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant, to join a very successful team in their UK headquarters.
This role offers a great opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in an international company with excellent career development opportunities. The position is suitable for candidates wishing to move into their first industry role from practice, or those for whom this would be a second move for progression.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Statutory accounting from preparation to audit liaison
- VAT accounting including foreign VAT and Tax returns
- FRS 102 transition
- SOX compliance
- Ad hoc accounting advice for London and EMEA offices
The successful candidate will have proven relationship building and communication skills. You will be technologically savvy, innovative and adaptable to suit this team.
Candidates will be:
- A qualified accountant, ideally from practice
- Strong with Excel, additional SAP is strongly preferred
- Experienced with VAT
- Experienced with UKGAAP reporting
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.