A Senior Financial Accountant is required for 6 month project at one of the world's most recognisable media organisations!
The Senior Financial Accountant is responsible for assisting with the key worldwide monthly and quarterly closing and financial reporting processes. The role also includes responsibility for putting together the annual statutory accounts and audit packs. This role is also expected to lead and be a key member on various finance projects and initiatives within the team. The qualified candidate must be able to multi-task and balance priorities on competing initiatives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualified experience in Accounting
- Experience with preparation of statutory accounts and dealing with auditors
- International experience and experience of a head-office environment working across multiple business units is desired
- Experience of media/entertainment industry is desired
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.