We are currently working with a listed retailer who are looking for a qualified Senior Management Accountant to join them for a 6 month contract. This role has come about due to growth and so there is a strong possibility for the role to get extended or go permanent.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance and managing a team of 2 Analysts the key duties of the role are:
- Supervising the month end process and production of monthly cost reporting and associated analysis of variances.
- Driving and supporting accurate financial reporting by working collaboratively with the financial accounting team and our stakeholders.
- Coordinating regional consolidation process with appropriate review and understanding of key drivers and variances in the region.
- Ongoing partnering with Head office functions including Marketing, Supply Chain, IT, HR and Legal. Providing guidance and analysis to monthly spend and latest view.
- Analysing and offer insights in to cost effectiveness of regional head office functions
- Helping drive efficiency and continuous process improvement
- Consolidation and review of EMEA budgets/forecasts
- Production of submissions and presentations to group stakeholders and global leadership team.
The selected applicant will be a fully qualified accountant who has prior management experience, this is key. They will have a hands on approach to their work and have experience in fast paced roles in high growth businesses.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.