Handle are currently working with a global entertainment firm assisting them with their search for a Senior Financial Analyst to work on a systems integration project, SAP & Navision experience are highly desirable.
Reporting into the FC and working with internal and remote teams your duties will include:
- Supporting the interim upload solution close process and assisting with the verification of monthly Interim upload solution submission packs
- Supporting the inter-company reconciliation process for SAP based and IUS based companies
- Trouble shoot reconciling items in the data transfers between SAP & new inhouse system
- Provide cover & assist in month end close process for group businesses
- Maintain group SAP Master Data Hub (MDH) request process
- Creation of SAP bank accounts via the Master Data Hub
- Support HQ & SAP Opco's network & systems onboarding/offboarding process
- Support MPM (by-title tracking) process
Support SAP set up/change process for legal entity restructuring project
- Support stabilization activities
Create/update training materials
The successful applicant will have strong hands on experience with SAP and ideally Navision too, they will have previously worked on a systems integration project ideally within a large & complex international business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.