Senior Financial Control Accountant - Computer Gaming
Global Computer Gaming business are looking for an ACA or ACCA qualified Senior Financial Control Accountant who will manage the processes required for monthly financial reporting and will support month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes including the annual audit. This role is responsible for Group accounting and reporting on specific functional areas or business units as directed by the Financial Controller. This role will also be responsible for corporate accounting, regulatory filings, statutory reporting and compliance with any regulatory framework (such as S-Ox or the Group accounting policies) for a number of entities.
This varied role will involve:
- Ownership of specific costs related to functional areas of the Group ledgers to manage a consolidated cost approach.
- Preparation/review of the monthly entity based financial accounts, prepare/review balance sheet reconciliations, provide analytics on movements and explain nature of balances.
- Ownership of the financial data, ensuring its accuracy, completeness and compliance with Group policies.
- Review/approve postings and reconciliations prepared by Group or the Shared Services teams.
- Preparation and filing of statutory accounts for a number of entities.
- Coordination and planning of audit of a number of entities, acting as the key point of contact.
- Tax reporting and filing, both Sales Tax and Corporation Tax, with support from the Group Tax team.
- Perform SOX controls as designed by Internal Controls team and adhere to the SOX principles applied by G Taking an active role in continuous improvement of financial controls to assist requirements of growing business.
- Involvement in other ad hoc projects as necessary
The correct candidate will:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or international equivalent
- Experience in monthly financial reporting cycles
- Experience in functional/business unit cost accounting approach
- Experience in statutory reporting in accordance with IFRS
- Ability to develop key relationships across functions and geographies throughout the company
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.