A highly regarded and successful film and TV business are currently seeking an ACA qualified accountant to joint the business in Central London. In a role that involves building key relationships across the business's global territories, this will suit a newly qualified candidate who is passionate about media and looking to make their first move in to industry.
- Be the first point of contact for technical accounting issues for all of the UK businesses - this will encompass US and UK GAAP.
- Manage the UK Statutory audit - logistics, central procedures work paper production, supporting the businesses where requested.
- Preparing templates for financial reporting.
- Support in all aspects of the monthly and quarterly close.
- Manage & communicate deadlines, track and review submissions to ensure accurate and timely submission.
- Prepare & post consolidation journal entries at month/quarter end.
- Prepare account reconciliations and provide relevant back up documentations for all quarter end/month end journal entries.
- Support the International Tax team with the quarterly tax calculations & reconciliations as required for film businesses.
- Support additional projects as requested.
A suitable candidate will have qualified ACA whilst working in practice - ideally with large multinational clients. A keen interest in film and TV is desirable!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.