Outstanding new role from a Global fashion phenomenon - seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Manager to join their expanding finance team.
Based out of their central London offices, this role reports into the Director of Finance and will be responsible for managing and developing a team.
The Senior Financial Reporting Manager role sits within the Financial Reporting and Control team and will work closely with a number of teams within the business including Legal, Tax, Commercial Finance and Investor Relations. The main focus of this role is the Group's external reporting requirements and to provide technical accounting advice to the business.
- Production of Annual Report and Accounts, Interims and Prelim Announcements under IFRS
- Assist in the production of the Interim and Prelim results presentation
- Production of subsidiary accounts under UK GAAP
- Provide technical accounting advice to the business on a wide range of projects
- Accounting and forecasting for all share options under IFRS
- Day to day management of the Treasury accountant and graduate
- Produce analytical review for certain departmental cost centres for the management accounts as required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, or ACCA)
- Excellent understanding of IFRS / UK GAAP with FTSE reporting experience
- Retail or FMCG Industry experience is highly desirable for this role
- Proven ability to motivate and develop direct reports
- Ability to work in a fast paced, commercially focused environment
The successful applicant has a real opportunity to make a difference. In return you will receive an excellent package, which includes bonus, car allowance, healthcare, excellent pension scheme and generous discount.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.