Senior FP&A Analyst needed for an instantly recognisable International retailer. This is a 12 month fixed term contract position, starting ASAP in central London. The successful candidate will lead the analysis of all capital investment opportunities, as well as tracking and controlling all fixed costs within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with a number of year's post qualified experience to join this highly reputable business.
- Take control of analysis and appraisal of all investment opportunities
- Track and control all fixed costs in order to improve cost effectiveness
- Ensure that the divisions budgeting/forecasting process is reported correctly with detailed analysis
- Act as a Business Partner to key stakeholders to create capital investment budgets
- Present actual performance to cost centre owners on a monthly & quarterly basis
- Liaise with cost centre owners to identify opportunities and/or risks to the P&L forecast with the aim of adding value to the P&L bottom line
- Mentor and manage one junior Finance Analyst
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Industry experience in a similar FP&A role - Ideally in retail
- Advanced Excel skills - able to complete complex financial modelling
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Experience in working in a large multi-national organisation
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.