A global entertainment business are currently looking for a qualified FP&A Analyst to join their Consumer Products team for 6 months on an interim basis.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified FP&A Analyst to gain experience in a major brand.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the business planning, reporting and analysis activities of the FP&A team
- Evaluating opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of processes and tools in finance and elsewhere within the business
- Looking for opportunities for cost savings and working capital improvements.
- Defining and evaluating internal control compliance, including SOX compliance and certification
- Managing stock accounting in liaison with the International Supply Chain Team and UK operations
- Managing the consignment stock analyst
The successful candidate will be fully qualified FP&A Analyst with previous experience working in fast paced and international business. Previous experience in entertainment, retail or an FMCG business will be looked upon kindly.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.