A fast paced retail business are currently looking for an experienced and hands on Senior FP&A Analyst for an ongoing Interim role paying £300-350 a day Ltd.
Working in a wider team of 10 the main focus of this role will be assisting the team with budgeting and forecasting as well as owning the cashflow reporting. The business need someone who can work autonomously and be very hands on, some of the work will be detail intensive and is very high level.
Key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing and managing cash flow models
- Cash flow analysis to drive decision making
- Consolidation of budgets and forecasts
- Maintaining and improving balance sheet reporting and forecasting models
- Business partnering with Operations to develop inventory reporting and analysis
- Managing the regional consolidation process understanding key drivers and variances
- Creating and maintaining financial models and KPI dashboards for the regions
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (essential) and have prior experience working in a retailer (desirable).
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.