Handle are currently working with a global media brand, assisting them with their search for an interim Senior Financial Analyst to sit within their consumer products division.
Due to the business area this role resides in it is essential all applicants are qualified accountants who have solid experience with stock accounting, those without this experience will not be considered.
The role is initially for 4 months though is likely to be extended, key duties will include:
- Supporting business planning, reporting and analysis
- Assisting with the completion of the monthly management accounts
- Managing the stock take process and stock take requirements for consignment accounts
- Investigating and reporting on monthly product destructions
- Supporting the regional managers with month end reporting including completing commentary
- Creating and refreshing revenue reports for regional managers by division
- Assistance with the monthly rolling forecast
All applicants must have a proven track record of working in management reporting/analyst roles within a retail or FMCG environment. Experience using SAP is also highly desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.