Senior FP&A Analyst - Health & Fitness
A high growth Health & Fitness start-up are looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented Senior FP&A Analyst to their team to support a rapidly expanding International organisation. This role is based in London, will collaborate primarily with the London-based International team, and reports into the New York-based FP&A organisation (with occasional travel to New York).
In this key role you'll support the creation and delivery of international expansion strategy; helping to build budgets and forecasts, monitor actual performance and investigate/communicate deviances vs plan. You'll also be responsible for completing ad hoc analyses to inform our competitive strategy and drive effective resource allocation.
- Lead the ongoing refining and updating of financial reporting/tracking as the international business evolves; including the design and development of data views/dashboards to track new metrics (as defined) and new markets (as launched)
- Enable effective decision making through driving ad hoc pieces of financial analysis (e.g., marketing spend, ROI) and competitive analysis (e.g. pricing, promotions)
- Support the creation of forward-looking financial forecasts and budgets for our international business; identifying drivers of variance between our financial projections and actual performance
- Support the month end close process; ensuring the accuracy of International P&Ls by investigating discrepant or anomalous data
- Support the delivery of regular communications on International's financial performance and trends to Functional and Executive Leadership
- 2-3 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or in an analytics, financial planning or strategy role at a tech or rapidly scaling company
- Strong quantitative orientation, as evidenced by academic coursework or prior quantitative work experience
- Advanced Excel and data modeling skills; experience with SQL and Looker preferred
- Motivated, proactive and curious disposition, with a natural tendency toward investigating information that seems interesting or anomalous
- Strong written and visual communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.