I am recruiting for a Senior FP&A Manager to join a globally recognised digital media business based in London.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director your main duties will include;
- Work closely with all areas of the business to manage the financial planning processes
- The successful candidate will be own budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning and modelling for these territories
- Ongoing monitoring of financial and non-financial performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Alongside key finance colleagues in the UK and US, you will be responsible for the analysis of operating results, quantifying actual results versus budget or forecast and ensuring that cost controls are in place
- You will also be responsible for ad hoc deep dive analysis as required by the business, driving key insights that assist in making business decisions
- Working closely with colleagues in EU and APAC, as well as key members of the US FP&A team, you will also be responsible for improving budgeting and forecasting processes, including designing, testing and implementing appropriate modelling functionality
the successful candidate will be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with at least 3 years of PQE spent in commercial finance.
You will receive a salary upto £70k plus an excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.