Senior Front End Developer - Digital Marketplace
A leading consumer marketplace are looking for a Senior Developer to join their engineering team to work on some current and exciting new projects.
They're looking for someone with extensive software development experience to evolve and develop the architecture of their platform, updating and expanding their tech stack.
They are developing leading in-browser experiences and will be using some exciting new technology going forward.
- Experience working with other senior developers and designers.
- Planning and delivering both product and technical roadmaps.
- Understanding of performance tools and page speed metrics.
- Deep knowledge of how the browser functions.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Multiple web stack experience (e.g., Node, PHP, Python).
- Continuous integration experience and effective testing of frontend code.
Although they are a well-established and successful company they operative with a start-up mentality. You will need to ideally have a few years' experience of working on a single product/website, developing, improving and updating it.
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a growing company, working with some exciting tech.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.