Handle are working with a high profile Music company to identify a Senior Developer to lead in the development of anti-piracy tooling.
Looking for a Senior Microsoft Web Developer who will create and maintain new methodologies to help identify, discover, assess and remove infringing content online. You will contribute to the design, architecture and development of software tools (including bespoke web crawling tools) and processes that automate laborious manual tasks.
Skills & Experience
- An excellent understanding of the .NET framework including WinForms, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- A good understanding of software design patterns.
- Experience in full stack development for the web (HTML/CSS/JS/C#).
- Relational database experience such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL server
- Experience in the migration, data cleansing, deduping, manipulation and analysis of large datasets, and drawing inferences from this analysis
- The ability to work with different sources of data (Excel, Access forms, api's, CSV files)
- A passion for solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
- Excellent client/stakeholder management skills
- Previous domain knowledge of the music industry would be beneficial but most important is a passion to learn
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.