An exclusive opportunity has arisen with a global leading Digital & Gaming business, in the search to find a Senior Group Accountant. This unique role will give you experience in an ever changing environment where you will get to see your ideas and recommendations come to fruition within Finance.
In this role you will be responsible for the entire ownership of the Group's consolidation entities. The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Initial review of work completed by Group Accountant
- Preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly P&L and B/S commentary
- Preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly Cashflow and commentary
- Ownership of the consolidation entity
- Assist with audit queries for the Group at quarter and year end
- Dealing with various areas of the business on a monthly basis to assist in understanding monthly/quarterly results
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and project teams, as required, and assist in problem solving and advising on financial solutions and procedures
- Providing information to support new internal accounting processes
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified ACA or equivalent with strong technical accounting knowledge
- Consolidation experience (ideally public company reporting experience)
- Experience dealing with complex multi-currency consolidation
- Strong excel & analytical skills are a must
Our client offers excellent career prospects, a generous salary and an excellent bonus/benefits package! Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.