Senior Group Accountant is currently required for a hugely successful gaming business. A chance to work in an ever changing environment where your experience is valued and you can see your ideas and recommendations become part of how we work in Finance.
While the role is focused on group consolidation you will get the chance to be involved in other things like acquisitions, ad hoc projects or arrangements with our platform providers.
- Ownership of the consolidation entity
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and project teams, as required, and assist in problem solving and advising on financial solutions and procedures
- Providing information to support new internal accounting processes
- Dealing with various areas of the business on a monthly basis to assist in understanding monthly/quarterly results
- Preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly P&L and B/S commentary
- Preparation of consolidated monthly/quarterly Cashflow and commentary
- Preparation of the consolidated monthly management accounts
- Preparation of the quarterly external reporting schedules
- Supporting the Treasury, Control and Systems teams in resolving Group related accounting queries
- Review of work completed by Group Accountant
- Assist with audit queries for the Group at quarter and year end
- Review and prepare SOX documentation
- Adhoc Group projects/tasks as necessary
- Must be ACA qualified (top 10), although an ACCA qualified candidates will be considered
- Must be degree Qualified
- Big 10 experience
- Consolidation experience within industry
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.