Are you an experienced HR Operations Manager or an up and coming Advisor looking for your next role?
Handle have joined forces with an unique sports organisation based in central London who are looking for their next HR Operations Manager.
- Delivering the administrative support that underpins the employment life cycle within the company, including all offer letters, contracts, references, DBS safeguarding checks etc..
- Issuing monthly reports to the Head of People regarding headcount, absence and turnover and analysing any results.
- Producing bi-annual demographics regarding diversity stats
- Managing the headcount and sign off process including collating all sign off requests and submissions for the headcount approval process
- Overseeing and managing monthly payrolls ensuring that any changes are processed and that the appropriate checks are in place
*A CIPD qualification and extensive HR experience
*Proven experience of working to deadlines.
*Great knowledge of HR systems and experience of implementing and developing technical solutions.
*The ability to analyse data and see the bigger picture with a keen eye for detail.
*The ability to apply judgement, creativity, and flexibility to generate new and innovative ideas.
Driving culture across the business is a pivotal part of the role, and being passionate about championing a strong, grass-roots culture through thoughtful initiatives, ensuring communication across the business is on brand, working on team/cultural celebrations, and leading on team well being initiatives.
The ideal candidate needs to be extremely organised, have the gravitas to sit on the senior management team, and have a holistic approach to driving culture forwards. You will ideally be CIPD qualified or studying towards.
Get in touch to find out more
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.