An incredible opportunity for an Interim Senior HR Advisor to join this high profile events company based in West London. Supporting a client group of 900 permanent employees and an additional casual / contractors of a further 600 during major events, we are looking to hire an already established and proven Senior Advisor to cover a 12 month Maternity contract starting in mid-November.
Working in a HR function of 17 and reporting to a really supportive and knowledgeable Senior HR Business partner you will have the opportunity to really shape your career from this position.
This is a high profile client and we are looking for candidates who are have a keen interest in Sports / Music.
Overview of the role:
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, this is a key role to provide a full, professional, and customer focused HR service to the organisation. This role will be required to work closely with Line Managers to deliver organisational policy, embed the HR agenda and provide timely and pragmatic advice and solutions that meet the requirements of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide professional and pragmatic advice and support to line managers and employees across the business including maternity/paternity, performance management and ER case management
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner in relation to the annual Performance Development Review (PDR) cycle and salary review processes
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner in the research, design and implementation of current and future employment policies & procedures
- Work in partnership with the Payroll and Benefits team as necessary to ensure they are provided with accurate and timely employee information each month in order to process the payroll and other relevant employee processes
- Ensure that accurate and up to date records are maintained on the people database systems for all employees and produce accurate management information and reports as required
Your previous HR experience must have encompassed working with and advising line managers on all aspects of HR, whilst having the ability and confidence to manage situations without assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.