Handle have partnered with a global digital media company who are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to come on board and lead the HR function in London.
Reporting directly into the Global HR Director overseas, you will head up an experienced team and focus on being HR for HR. The company are going through an exciting time of expansion and exponential growth where they will be making the London office a new hub and centre of excellence.
It is such an exciting and pivotal time to join the business and you will play a big part in delivering strategic HR projects. Experience working in a complex and large global matrix structure is essential and the ability to adapt and evolve is key.
Ideally you will have a solid HR background within medium to large companies and have a wealth of knowledge to tap into. You will partner with the senior leadership team and be a strategic partner for any global initiatives so experience utilising and leveraging a solid and capable HR team underneath you to deliver and drive initiatives throughout the business is ideal.
- Focus on employee engagement and satisfaction initiatives
- Tailor global projects to work effectively for the UK territory
- Work on strategic global initiatives and leverage your team around you
- Manage top to bottom and build great relationships with stakeholders
- Build on the company values by looking at L&D, incentive schemes, internal communications etc.
- Be the main point of contact for the London HR team, build relationships with them and understand how to motivate and get the best out of the team
If you would like the opportunity to join a scaling and fast growth global digital media business that is taking the market by storm, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.