Are you looking to work with a revolutionary e-commerce company with continual growth plans and offices based around the world? Our client has built a unique platform for the world's best independent fashion boutiques to create a shopping experience with a difference for their international audience.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to take responsibility for their online and offline marketing teams, including PR & Marketing, Editorial, SEO, Online Comms, and Performance Marketing.
Our client has grown rapidly over the last 12 months. Over the last year they have grown from 100 to 260 employees in the UK alone and continue to evolve. You will join a team of 9 in the HR team, which will shortly grow to 11.
The Senior HR Business Partner will support the Head of HR in improving efficiency around the operational aspect of the team. This is a generalist role with focus on key project work.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- People Counsel & Guidance: Adding value wherever possible; managing ER matters including probation concerns, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Training & Talent Development: Working closely with the Head of Talent and L&D Business Partner to identify and address skill gaps in your team and implement training needs analysis.
- People Engagement: Support the Head of Talent on wider employee engagement projects; be a cultural ambassador.
- Performance Development: Support managers and teams during PDP time and provide guidance on process; manage appraisal process end-to-end across your client groups.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Experience working and thriving within a high-growth environment (highly desirable)
- CIPD qualified/working towards qualification
- Creative approach to HR
- "Tenacity with a smile"
- Proficient user of systems and Excel for reporting
- Influential, strong communicator with a warm and friendly approach
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join a business with entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. If you're ready for your next step and this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.