Are you a progressive senior HR Specialist looking for a challenging new role in an agile Tech/Entertainment Company?
Would an opportunity to manage the end to end People strategy in a commercial HR Business Partnering environment appeal to you?
Handle is partnering with globally recognised Gaming Brand to find a Senior HR Business Partner to support their London office c.120 employees.
As part of the Global People & Talent Team, you will be responsible for the delivery of the People Strategy and will work in partnership with the Senior Leadership team in your region to enhance, create and develop the HR offering.
This will include the management of the operational HR processes, Talent Management initiatives as well as some interesting projects coming up for 2019.
As the main point of contact for HR, you will be both strategic and operational - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves when required and enjoy a full coverage role.
The successful candidate will have:
- a broad generalist experience including employee relations, organisational development, compensation, training and coaching
- experience in business transformation
- proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- passion to create an environment that inspires, people think outside the box and to do things differently
- experience working in an incredibly fast paced environment
- an emphasis on relationship building, be a proactive team player both in the UK team and Internationally
- commercial mind-set and approach
We are looking for like-minded people who are passionate about HR and working in a creative Entertainment Brand.
If you are looking to join a fun company with strong values then please send us your CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.