Are you a Senior HR Generalist looking for an opportunity to combine true progressive Business Partnering with strategic input and direct access to the Senior Leadership Team?
Would you love the opportunity to work for one of the world's most recognisable Computer Game and software business supporting their UK Operations as their new Senior HR Business Partner?
As part of the Global People & Talent Team, you'll be responsible for the delivery of the People Strategy to the UK Business circa 150 people, and will work in partnership with the Senior Leadership team in your region to enhance, create and develop the HR/People Plan.
In addition to the management of the operational HR life cycle, you'll be coaching the business through Talent Management as well as acting as the UK Lead for some really exciting projects for 2019.
As the main point of contact for HR, you will be both strategic and operational - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves when required and enjoy a full coverage role.
The successful candidate will have:
- a broad generalist experience including employee relations, organisational development, compensation, training and coaching
- experience in business transformation
- proven track record for employee development and engagement, talent planning and management
- passion to create an environment that inspires, people think outside the box and to do things differently
- experience working in an incredibly fast paced environment
- an emphasis on relationship building, be a proactive team player both in the UK team and Internationally
- commercial mind-set and approach
We are looking for like-minded people who are passionate about HR and working in a creative Entertainment Brand.
If you are looking to join a fun company with strong values then please send us your CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.