Are you a proactive and tenacious HR Coordinator looking for a step up to Senior HR Coordinator level?
Handle Recruitment are working with a well-established, progressive and fast paced creative agency who are looking for a solid HR Coordinator who is extremely organised and always 10 steps ahead of everything.
This role is highly operational requiring multiple task handling, project coordination and event management in an extremely fast paced environment. The Coordinator has more internal clients than anyone else being the front of house for the HR team and also working closely with their global HR teams.
What will you be doing?
- Be the initial contact for HR related queries
- Manage and coordinate the end to end recruitment process (UK and Global)
- Right to work checks/source references
- Complete all employee paperwork (contracts, letters process paperwork etc.)
- Deliver initial 'HR' inductions to new starters
- Ensure all policies are kept up to date and identify improvements
- Lead low level ER case management
- Ensure payroll data is accurate
- Manage and maintain the HR system
- Coordinate global talent and development programs
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.