Senior Infrastructure Engineer / VMware
We currently have a Senior Infrastructure Engineer role available for a global Media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to ensure the technical delivery of services.
The right candidate will be comfortable working in a virtualized Windows server environment, VMware, Storage Area Networks and Juniper switching and security appliances.
- hosted\virtualized services environment including infrastructure networks, hardware, software and telecommunications
- VMware certification
- workstation management systems and desktop imaging.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365
- security / cloud based infrastructure
- automated monitoring tools, e.g. Nagios
- ITIL and industry best practices
- cloud based and hosting environment
- Storage Area Networks ideally Pure Storage
- Maintain & monitor all network, security and computer management systems,
- Jointly responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools.
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications.
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder requirements
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
- AWS preferable
- In-depth knowledge of Juniper products a definite plus
If you have strong analytical & troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and match the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.