We are currently looking for a Senior Initiatives Manager to support the Revenue & Royalties community for a global leading music & entertainment business.
Although based in London, the role will require someone who is willing to travel.
This position will primarily focus on local royalty processing optimization and harmonization through facilitating the adoption, use and support of current and future global royalty standard solutions & process.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to / maintain a global knowledge-base and heat map by territory, including a complete inventory of royalty related systems and processes, financial solutions,
- Implantation of new business processes sometimes supported by the development of toolsets;
- Work closely with key users, product owners, business analysts and IT development teams to understand, document & communicate the needs of the business users to development teams to continue to support changing business requirements;
- Generates ideas and solutions to sometimes complex business issues simply and effectively so that risk/benefit decisions can be made;
- Provide inputs to change plans that mitigate risk and increase operational effectiveness of the rollouts;
- Monitors & prepares ongoing reports, analysis, and status updates as required;
- First level of operational issue management and analysis support for any issues or questions raised by the users through resolution where appropriate. The role will also require training new business users, and leading demos to various business units;
The ideal candidate
- The applicant will have proven royalty knowledge of both artist & copyright royalties from the Music Company perspective. Ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience in a royalty-related area, either as a royalty user or in project work relating to royalty systems required;
- Excellent stakeholder management experience & interpersonal skills to define and manage stakeholder expectations, including local op-co staff at all levels,
- Have an understanding of Artist Contracts, Rights and Music Business Revenue Streams;
- Experience of use of royalty accounting software packages;
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.