Handle are partnering with a worldwide game publishing business to find a creative and insightful Senior International Brand Manager with both a passion for and experience in gaming.
This is a fantastic position for an accomplished and creative marketer to act as a key contact across multiple territories and to work as an integral part of the international brand team; executing full mix campaigns across all properties.
Key duties will include:
- Management of the product lifecycle to ensure that all key elements are optimised across multiple territories, such as strategy, positioning, creative theme and naming.
- To work closely with management in ensuring that other markets plans are summarised, and approved before launch, as well as supporting local territory teams as they develop plans for products.
- Collaboration with the Brand Director's vision of your allocated brands in both the short, mid and long term, as well as contributing to audience growth through offering international insights and ideas.
- The management of small teams, as well as working to support and develop their learning, and to ensure that they work to support your brand.
- Full responsibility for the lifecycle of assigned brands, as well as to establish relevant trends in the market, and market opportunities - in order to conduct relevant reports, insights and opportunities for research and analysis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hands on International or Senior International Brand Manager with strong commercial acumen and a proven track record of success within the gaming world across international territories. You must also have experience in both the development and implementation of international marketing activity.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, with both a dynamic and well acclaimed gaming business, then please apply here!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.