This leading Global Video Games Publisher, home to many great AAA titles, is looking for a Senior International Brand Manager to work across a variety of exciting releases.
Reporting to the Head of International Brand, key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of global brand strategy for allocated titles
- Creating and distributing marketing materials to the various territory teams and ensuring all local implementation adhered to established brand guidelines
- Monitoring campaign performance, conducting sales analysis and using insights to develop key learnings for local territory teams
- Managing the international marketing budget
- Managing the brand strategy for the lifecycle of any given brand, from product name to positioning and creative theme
- Managing a direct report
With extensive Brand Marketing experience within entertainment (Video Games, Film, Music, TV), the ideal candidate will have overseen the development and execution of innovative marketing campaigns across multiple international territories. You will possess excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver projects with short deadlines. A passion for videogames in general is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.