This Global Entertainment Company is looking for a Senior International Marketing Manager to develop and drive Global Brand strategies for their hugely popular Children's Brands.
With far-reaching brands across Television, Home Entertainment, Publishing, Consumer Products, Digital Media and Live Events you will lead the team in the creation of Marketing and Brand Strategy.
Working in conjunction with the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities include:
- Devising Global Marketing Plans across all aspects of the business including TV, Retail, Home Entertainment, Consumer Products and Events for each of the Bands
- Management of Global Brand Budgets
- To lead, inspire and nurture the growth and development of the Brand Marketing Team.
- Leading the development and management of all 3rd party relationships across Broadcast, Retail and Leisure
- Ensuring strategies are rolled out correctly across all international territories
- Regular analysis of all territory plans
- Acting as Brand Guardian to ensure all communications are within brand guidelines
With a plethora of Consumer Marketing experience within entertainment, the ideal candidate will have created and delivered a multitude of International Brand Campaigns across the full marketing mix, preferably for a Children's brand. You will have a proven track record of delivering growth for Entertainment brands, possess excellent communication skills, and be highly analytical and commercial with a strong educational background. International marketing experience and previous management experience is a prerequisite.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.