Senior or Lead PHP Developer - MVC / London
We currently have a senior / Lead PHP Developer role available for a global Media and Analytics company. We are looking for a Senior and lead PHP Developer with a Proven track record in developing web applications in PHP within an Agile Environment. Node.Js is a desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of MVC frameworks (Doctrine/Zend)
- object-oriented analysis, design skills / design patterns
- administration of all aspects of the LAMP stack
- database design and development skills in MySQL
- SOA and NoSQL databases
- Agile environment
- software development lifecycle of several of our LAMP products.
- TDD approach
- working with the data architecture team on development and design
- Develop code targeting in-house API and ElasticSearch
- Work closely with Product Owners and test analysts
- Support Linux servers, (Apache2, MySQL5)
- help establish automated release processes
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.