Senior Label Operations Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for an experienced, organised and detail orientated Senior Label Operations Manager to lead a fantastic Label Operations team at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the A&R Director and be responsible for leading the labels release output across all areas of initiation and scheduling.
Key features will include:
- Taking lead on product and content release schedule, whilst also being responsible for managing deadlines on A&R team's initiation process
- Being responsible for A&R's relationship with legal, metadata, licensing, production and supply chain teams to manage progress of releases
- Mentoring and developing the A&R Admin Coordinator and the Label Operations Coordinator
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in a related production or operations role
- An understanding of retail revenue streams for recorded music
- A working knowledge of R2
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Senior Label Operations Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.