Senior Licensing Manager
Are you a commercial and innovative senior licensing manager with a wealth of experience within entertainment? Do you have a real passion for the licensing and consumer products industry, with a desire to join a well-established, creative business with the same love of licensing as you? This could be your dream job!
I want to hear from you if you are a Licensing Manager or Senior Licensing manager with a working knowledge of softlines and consumer products, looking to make your next exciting career move. Reporting to the VP UK Licensing, Softlines - this is a pivotal role in the licensing team and is responsible for building and driving existing and licensed retail sales.
- Close management of numerous licensees, which involves forecasting, business reviews, range planning and development.
- Ensuring that softline deals, new deals, renewals and extensions are negotiated and managed efficiently, effectively and professionally right through to deal completion.
- Completion of bi-annual forecasts and supporting commentary across softlines and monitoring quarterly revenue to ensure that revenue targets are met.
- Executing and developing short, mid and long term growth strategies for softlines categories, as well as analysing current licensees and exploring new areas of opportunity.
- Building, nurturing and maintaining relationships with category buyers, ensuring that brands are sold in at all levels and retailer's needs are met.
- Working alongside the wider team, to ensure that wider Licensee Manager, to ensure that licensee net sales and retail listing information is submitted, updated and analysed.
You Will Have:
- An outstanding passion for the consumer products and licensing industry - with solid experience and existing strong relationships within the softlines category.
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of brand management and strategic life cycle planning.
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills, along with commercial acumen.
- An understanding of the UK retail landscape.
- Solid people management and leadership skills.
This is an outstanding position in an already well established, growing and exciting business, you will have a passion and real desire to contribute to the licensing industry, as well as a working knowledge of softlines.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.