A leading sports company are pioneering the future of sports loyalty, this amazing opportunity will be a key role in the success of the loyalty scheme enjoyed by thousands.
You will lead a newly created loyalty team to work cross-functionally and collaboratively to strategically implement a new loyalty platform within sports.
- Work alongside the Head of Digital Experience and Head of Brand Marketing to proactively lead the Loyalty team and development of the strategy in line with both the Digital Experience objectives and broader Commercial strategy (supporting Premium, Ticketing, Fan Services, Retail, Partnerships, Brand Marketing etc.) across all channels.
- Work alongside the Membership & Marketing team to ensure the membership proposition is aligned to and supports the Loyalty strategy.
- Work alongside the Campaign & Insight and Product & Engineering teams to agree on how these functions will pro-actively support the Loyalty strategy.
- Line management of loyalty executive
- Own benefits realisation for loyalty
- Develop detailed business plans with the clients of Digital Experience outlining the service the loyalty team will deliver
- Support head of digital to engage key fan groups
- Manage all work streams (Technical, Business, Financial, Legal, Communications etc) in project delivery, managing budgets, status meetings and risk & issue controls
- Degree educated
- Recognised project management qualification an advantage
- 5 years experience working in a loyalty operation
- Previous financial services or similar experience, understanding pre-paid cards and how they can complement loyalty scheme through affiliate models
- Understand ticketing
- Experience in transformation projects and setting up functions from scratch
- Management experience
If this opportunity excited you and you are keen to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.