The role will suit a Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA with post qualified experience within industry. This is a great step up as this role is essentially a Finance Manager position.
This role will form part of the senior finance accounting structure; responsible for the administration of all external and internal reporting. You will also be the key contact between Finance and other areas of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and cost reporting
- Managing inter-company transfer pricing agreements, payments and balances
- Local entity statutory and tax reporting (in conjunction with local accountants)
- UK GAAP to IFRS conversion
- Group cash forecasting, treasury and foreign exchange planning
- Systems and processes improvements and ad hoc projects
- Ad hoc financial analysis
To be considered, you will have good technical knowledge and exposure to a large subscription / consumer / ecommerce business. Advanced excel skills, with proven experience of working with large financial models is also essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.