Senior Management Accountant needed for TV Broadcast Business on a 6 month contract basis. This is an excellent senior role which has a healthy mix of management accounting and FP&A. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for all aspects of the company's finances, whilst providing essential support to shareholders in order to aid key decision making.
- Produce full monthly management accounts with commentary and analysis
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with monthly P&Ls, balance sheets and cash flows for shareholder management packs
- Review of actual results versus forecast and budget with relevant budget holders
- Establish strong relationships with other teams, displaying strong confidence and influencing
- Help the business with strategic planning and objectives
- Substantial experience in a Management Accounting role with significant forecasting and budgeting experience
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent
- Strong communication skills at all levels and ability to influence individuals effectively
- Ability to accurately process and analyse large volumes of complex and variable data
- Relevant TV experience would be advantageous but not essential
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.