I am recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to work with a leading festival and events business based in Central London
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance your main duties will include;
- Solely responsible for monthly management accounts with focus on:
- Ownership of financial business cycle: monthly reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, excellent business-focused management accounting, budget submissions, payroll, tax returns and preparation of the statutory accounts. Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information to stakeholders
- Business partnering with Commercial Lead to help improve reporting and improve incentive schemes
- Business partnering with other budget holders to assist with cost management, forecasting and annual budget
- Driving improvement and efficiencies in financial processes to improve accuracy and reduce time to prepare
The successful candidate will likely be qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with some PQE.
You will receive a salary upto £50k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.